The JNIOR logic controller utilizes Plug and Play expansion modules to keep the cost of the core controller low while allowing for the cost-effective addition of more relay outputs and/or analog signals in the future. Expansion modules connect to the JNIOR’s sensor port using a 6 Pin Modular Flat Cable with an RJ-12 Connector. Each Expansion Module works on any JNIOR logic controller model and contains the following key features:
- On-board microprocessor for rapid, effective analog signal sampling
- Automatic recognition of the module by the main JNIOR logic controller
- Flexibility to utilize a mix of modules
- Can be used in addition to the JNIOR temperature sensors
- Web-based configuration via the main JNIOR web page
- Easily integrated into all the JNIOR communication methods
- No separate power supply necessary – all power received via the Sensor Port
- 2-year warranty
Click on a product below for more information and documentation.
$115.00Successfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...
$115.00OUT OF STOCKSuccessfully Added to your Shopping CartAdding to Cart...