JNIOR Model 410 - 8 DIN / 8 ROUT / RS-485 Capable
The JNIOR Model 410 is an Ethernet I/O controller and data acquisition device with 8 digital inputs, 8 relay outputs, one Ethernet port, two serial ports and one Sensor port to add expansion modules for analog signals.
The JNIOR includes built-in software applications allowing the user to implement various control functions without any programming required. Additional programs are available. Custom applications are easy to develop using the Java programming language.
The JNIOR is an easy to use, cost-effective programmable logic controller (PLC) alternative.
NOTE: The JNIOR requires a power supply that provides 12 - 24 VDC or AC @ 1 amp. You can use your own power supply or INTEG sells a few different power supply options for US and International customers.
- 8 Digital Inputs
- Millisecond Usage Metering
- Inputs Double as Counters; Up to 2 kHz each; 32-Bit Counter Value; Power-Fail Counter Value Storage
- 8 Relay Outputs
- 6 Normally Open Contact
- 2 With A Selectable Normally Open / Normally Closed Contact
- 2 Piece Connectors
- 6 x 4 x 1.2 in. (152 x 102 x 31 mm) Except JNIOR 412DMX 6 x 4 x 1.5 in. (152 x 102 x 38 mm)
- 11 ounces (312 grams) Except JNIOR 412DMX 14 ounces (340 grams)
- Flame Retardant ABS Plastic
- Serial Ports
- COM: Command Port & Application Use. Located on bottom of unit near Ethernet port
- AUX: Application Use. RS232 / RS422 / RS485
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 Mbps)
- Sensor Port For Expansion Modules and Sensors
- Mounting: Tabs with DIN Rail Option
- TUV Certified for Safety
- FCC Class A for Noise Immunity
- CE Mark
- RoHS Compliant, REACH Compliant
- 2 Year Warranty