This Community site is new! Please help us build a community around the JNIOR.
Sign up, and help share your knowledge. Please sign-up even if you do not plan to post as a sign of support.
If there is evidence of a demand we will continue to develop the content here.

First cut of MQTT for IoT Platforms!

The "Internet of Things"! Yeah we have a thing that can play in the IoT space!
kmcloutier

First cut of MQTT for IoT Platforms!

Post by kmcloutier » Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:15 am

We have programmed a first cut of MQTT for IoT Platforms! We have a customer that wants to publish environmental data. Do you need this too? A simple lightweight protocol is great for the JNIOR. We can do much more sophisticated tasks but sometimes simple is sweet.
I am a Senior Software Programmer at INTEG. You have questions and I have answers.

ameliyawi

Re: First cut of MQTT for IoT Platforms!

Post by ameliyawi » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:58 am

I work in a company with IOT service https://plvision.eu/industrial-iot-services/ and we can perform from the simplest to the most complex tasks.

kmcloutier

Re: First cut of MQTT for IoT Platforms!

Post by kmcloutier » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:15 am

Thank you for posting in our forum. Our device has been used in custom Oil and Gas data collection systems for years. IoT has been around for years as well. Normally we implement features upon customer requests and our recent implementation of MQTT is no different. But the implementation should be easily extendable as MQTT seems to be a standard protocol used with a variety of IoT platforms. Could you benefit from remote IO and a MQTT implementation?
I am a Senior Software Programmer at INTEG. You have questions and I have answers.